CRUX hosts regular climbing events every week, month, and several times throughout the year! Check out our events calendar for all official CRUX events and details. Please note that some events are members-only or may have other restrictions.
- Weekly Events: Attendees should already know how to belay, come with someone who can belay, or plan to boulder.
- The Cliffs at LIC: CRUX meets every Monday night at the Cliffs from 7-10pm. Mention you’re with CRUX at the front desk to receive a discount on your day pass.
- Newbie Nights: These event are for total beginners who are new to climbing or are looking to get back into the sport. Our volunteer hosts help newcomers get comfortable on the wall. You must arrive before 7:30pm to get the special CRUX discount for a day pass and rental gear.
- The Cliffs at LIC: CRUX meets on the third Thursday of every month at the Cliffs at 7pm. Around 9pm, every one will head out to get food and drinks.
- Outdoor Events: CRUX organizes several outdoor climbing events throughout the year. If you have never climbed on real rock before, check out one of our All-Levels trips! Experienced outdoor climbers should consider joining us on one of our weekend trips.
- Classes: Based on members’ interest, CRUX often organizes classes specifically for CRUX members. If you would like to learn to lead climb, build outdoor anchors, or something else, speak to CRUX leadership so they can schedule a class for you!